Friday, August 2, 2013

The fair started this week and really there are 2 fairs that are going on that my family will go to. We also have another event going on which is Dragon boat races. So there is a lot to do this week/weekend. We have went to the fair that is in our county yesterday. I plan on going back to this fair this weekend for something to do and a new place to walk. Plus the boys get out of the house and get to see the animals. Now with that said I am happy to say I haven't eaten any fair food as of yesterday. But I also wasn't hungry at all yesterday and I am still not hungry today. I have had to force myself to eat. I have been drinking lots due to a reaction to a med that causes dry mouth. But I have had this problem with this med for a few weeks now so I don't think I am drinking more and not eating because of it.

Last night I didn't even think the food smells were good which I am all for fair food. But at least we got some walking in last night and will again tonight with going to a different fair tonight. I am enjoying having things to do during the week but kinda bummed that everything is happening this weekend and there won't be anything else going on for the rest of August. The boys and I will be bored for the rest of the summer unless I can think of things to do. With is getting a little cooler now swimming at the lake is out because the water will be getting colder. I'm glad to say that we will be trail walking more since it has great views. We will also be going to the state park and get some great pictures of the boys. Yep you guessed it I am starting on getting Christmas pictures done now instead of later when I will have more on my plate than I can keep up with.

I am happy that August is our slow month but bummed at the same time. But once September hits it will be school time for my 4 year old. He will be going to preschool 3 times a week for 2 1/2 hrs a day. I know he is excited to be going back to school. Every time we go into that building he is wanting to go see his teachers and for me to drop him off and leave him there.

My other son will have birth to 3 come out to work with him every week. I are also changing our place for OT and PT, and speech. I am glad to be moving to this other place as I am sick and tired of OT and PT people being late and messing up his schedule when he could have ate before they came but we wait for them to show up and then they are 1/2hr to 1hr late with no phone call at all.

On my journey to a new me I am please to say it has been going good. At times I wish I had more motivation and liked myself more but I know it is coming and I will get there in time. I am going to try and work in some different exercises than just going walking. I know I will get there just need to find my get up and go as it comes and goes really fast. But on he food side of things I have been making good choices and I am happy with the choices I have made.

Here is to making the right choices and staying the path to a healthier me and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment